Popular gospel film actress and filmmaker, Omolara Ayoola PMH has taken to her social media page to dish out some words of advice to singles preparing for courtship and those presently courting or already engaged, especial the sisters.
The sexual purity ambassador urged the singles never to allow their courtship replace God in their heart or suffer their services and walk with God just because they are in a relationship. She advised making God the center of all and allowing God to lead while they follow.
Never snatch your heart out of God’s hands just because you have found a relationship. Don’t let your services for and walk with God suffer just because you are in love. When all chips are down, that’s the only safe place for your heart. Not that you are expecting evil to happen but it’s just that human beings are not consistent in character.
God is the only one the same yesterday, today and forever. So before your heart leaps out of your body the next time you see that fine dude or babe. Just speak to it to calm down and you place the person before God, the safest place to take him or her to and then wait for a response on how to handle the relationship according to His command. Stay connected with your maker.
Published By: Ifeoluwa ORISAKAHUNSI
- “Being sexually active before marriage is not maturity” – Omolara Ayoola
- Fathers’ Day: PMH recounts some fun moments she had with her dad when he was alive (Video)
- #EndSARS: “Our cry has reached the ears of the Lord and He will fight”, Omolara Ayoola assures Nigerians
- PMH shares throwback picture of when Jaymikee, Dami & Dara were still in the singles’ club (Photo)
- Giving your body as a payback for Valentine’s day gift is foolishness – Omolara Ayoola
- ‘The Internet never forgets’, PMH reminds ladies who go nak*d to gain attention and followers on social media