The founder of Mount Zion Faith Ministries, Evang. Mike Bamiloye is of the opinion that differences in beliefs within the same faith should not birth hatred and bitterness. Taking to his Facebook page, the gospel filmmaker who labeled the clash in beliefs “3D” (Denomination Doctrinal Differences) said hatred should never be found in one’s heart against another person on the basis of differences in doctrinal belief.
He shared; On no Account should you have your brother because of the 3Ds (Denominational Doctrinal Differences). Hatred and bitterness must never be found in your heart because a person does not believe in what you believed in.
Published By: Ifeoluwa ORISAKAHUNSI
- Mike Bamiloye Explains How The Lord Used Kayode Oyebode to Help Mount Zion Into Movie Production
- Just in: Mount Zion moves 7th Drama Ministers’ Empowerment Retreat online
- Before you insult any man of God, always remember Elisha, the 42 children and the Bears – Mike Bamiloye
- Mike Bamiloye celebrates Wole Olaleye, says “he is one of the most Vibrant Drama Evangelists of our Time”
- “May I finish strong too”, Mike Bamiloye pens prayers to celebrate Morris Cerullo’s life well lived
- Mount Zion launches Online Radio to celebrate her 35th anniversary