The founder of Mount Zion Faith Ministries, Evang. Mike Bamiloye has taken to his social media page to share a testimony from a post he made last year while celebrating Mount Zion Faith Ministries at 35. This year, he re-shared the post attesting that what God promised the ministry a year ago is already finding expression.
In his quite lengthy post made, Evang. Mike Bamiloye appreciated those who stood by the ministry all through the journey. Writing further, Evang. Mike Bamiloye said God told him that He’s going to use the ministry (Mount Zion Faith Ministries) in a greater dimension compared to how the ministry operated in the last 35 years of its existence.
TODAY, 36 YEARS AGO, OUR JOURNEY BEGAN IN DRAMA MINISTRY.
Ministers of God Worldwide who have stood in the Gap for us in the Place of Prayers, THANK YOU!
Church of God that have Interceded on our behalf, THANK YOU! People of various Places and Tribes, that have sustained us with financial provisions, THANK YOU! Pastors and ministers that have helped us in Various Times of Needs, THANK YOU!
Mount Zion Institute Alumni Fellowship NIGERIA, that have supported us at various Times, THANK YOU!, Ministry Friends in many Nations that have honored many Mount Zion Families at various Times, THANK YOU! THANK YOU JESUS CHRIST for consistencies!, THANK YOU FATHER for SUSTAINANCE, Thank you LORD For New Visions evolving!, Last year when we turned 35 Years on Ministry, the Lord told us:
Do you know what HE said again?
He Said: “KIN LE TÍÌ RÍ?” Meaning…? “What You Have Seen is Yet Small compared to What I would Still Do !” And Between last year and now, we have seen His Greatness. We are Moving Forward. We are Marching On in the Power of the Holy Ghost. Thank you ALL! Thank you JESUS!
Published By: Ifeoluwa ORISAKAHUNSI
- Mike Bamiloye Explains How The Lord Used Kayode Oyebode to Help Mount Zion Into Movie Production
- Just in: Mount Zion Institute of Christian Drama moves online for May 2020 edition.
- MZICD: Mike Bamiloye gives update on upcoming online drama institute
- Just in: Mount Zion moves 7th Drama Ministers’ Empowerment Retreat online
- Mike Bamiloye reacts to feminists’ attack over Pastor Adeboye’s birthday message to his wife.
- Once saved forever saved; Evang. Mike Bamiloye insists ‘salvation’ can be lost