Title: MY MOTHER-IN-LAW
Year of production: 2020
Runtime: 78 Minutes
THE MOUNT ZION FILM PRODUCTIONS, NIGERIA
Written By: GLORIA BAMILOYE
Directed By: Damilola MIKE-BAMILOYE
Produced By: Gloria BAMILOYE
D.O.P: Damilola MIKE-BAMILOYE
Edited By: Joshua MIKE-BAMILOYE, Festus O’ Dairo
Featuring: Oguma Martha. O, Okitikpi Moyowa O., Olumide Oki, Yemi Adepoju, Gloria Bamiloye
This is a movie about a lady who walked into her marriage with the mindset of ill-treating her supposed mean mother-in-law. She purposed in her heart to take revenge on her mother-in-law and also treat her like the mother of her husband that she is. Despite all advice from her friend, she was hell bent to contend because she lacked the tools needed to win the heart of her mother-in-law.
What happens when a stern mother-in-law meets a cussed daughter-in-law?
Watch the movie “my mother-in-law”, learn and teach.
- NEW MOVIE SHOOT: LAIDE’S NOTE
- ABEJOYE: Season 2 (2019)
- Shackles 2: This movie delivered me from spirit husband, lady shares her testimony
- MZICD: Mike Bamiloye gives update on upcoming online drama institute
- [email protected]: Complete Program Outline for MZFM 35th Anniversary and How to join
- “Be careful how you judge others”, Gloria Bamiloye warns