Gospel film actress, Omolara Ayoola, on Sunday hailed her photographer husband, Olugbenga Ayoola, popularly known as SMH in celebration of Fathers’ Day. The actress posted a video of Olugbenga Ayoola and herself on her Instagram page as she penned an affectionate note to the actor, detailing how he showers her with unquantifiable love despite her excesses.
While hyping SMH as he drove in the video clip, she called him sweet names and thanked him for all he do as a father and as a husband.
In her words; Happy father’s day to all the fathers in my life. I specially want to celebrate my husband, my sweetheart, my knight in shining armor ❤️❤️❤️@smhphotographyshotz. Thank you for making me fly. Thank you for completing me.
Thank you for loving me with my excesses. Thank you for always leading us to Christ daily in the place of prayer. Thank you for being a Godly husband and father. Thank you for loving God and growing in Him. Your kind is rare. I JUST WANT TO TELL YOU THAT I LOVE YOU SO MUCH MY BESTCHOICE. CLICK HERE TO WATCH THE VIDEO
Published By: Ifeoluwa ORISAKAHUNSI
- Watching pornography is like eating the faeces and vomit of other people – PMH
- Never overlook “serious personality flaws” in your relationship – PMH warns
- Mount Zion Film Academy introduces “Children’s Film School”
- (Video): “Now I know why people cry when they pull surprises for them”, PMH writes as she gets surprise gifts from her husband
- ‘I know you won’t disappoint me’ – PMH shares throwback photo with her late mom, reads meaning to how she stared at her at a wedding ceremony
- Heartbreaking: Omolara Ayoola, Seun Adejumobi, others react to Owo Church Attack