Excerpt from the farewell message:
*The short time of Pastor Dare was very impactful but his time is up, he has finished his course. Lord, help me to finish well, may I not miss it. Pastor Dare Adeboye finished well, I shall finish well as well.
*Everything called battles of life, challenges of Life, etc. For children of God, Death marks the end of it all, this is the reason why God rejoices over the death of a believer.
*I want to remind us that there is joy in heaven, come to think of it, while we are in tears on earth, heaven rejoices.
*Jesus himself had to tell us that anyone who die in Christ isn’t dead, because there is a resurrection for them unto eternal life.
*Pastor Dare Adeboye is always concerned about the welfare of everyone, He is a man full of understanding.
*Pastor Dare Adeboye was intentional about scolding us in love. We are grateful to God for the lives that has being transformed through Pastor Dare Adeboye.
SOURCE: RCCG-YOUTHPROVINCE 5 (FB)
SEE MORE PICTURES BELOW;
Evening of Worship and tribute at RCCG House of Favour, Redemption camp holds tomorrow, Monday, 10th of May, 2021 by 4pm to 6pm, followed by Candle Night at RCCG, Redemption Camp by 8pm and finally the farewell service at Youth Centre, Redemption Camp on Tuesday, 11th of May, 2021 by 10:00pm. It was also stated that the program would be streamed live via www.dareadeboye.com/livestream. SEE FLYER BELOW;
- SAD: 3rd child of Pastor E.A Adeboye, Dare Adeboye has gone to be with the Lord
- ‘Joy comes in the morning’, Short message by Pastor Dare Adeboye (Video)
- RCCG officially announces the passing of Pastor Dare Adeboye; asks for the family’s privacy
- Burial activities for Pastor Dare Adeboye announced (See details)
- Service of Songs for Pastor Dare Adeboye in Eket, Akwa Ibom State, Nigeria (Photos)
- “I do not mourn him at all because he did not die, he only slept”, Temi Adeboye reads tear-jerking tribute at Dare Adeboye’s , makes altar call