The president of Mount Zion Faith Ministries, Evangelist Mike Bamiloye has taken to his Facebook timeline to share the pictures of one of prophecies he penned down 30 years ago.
In his post, the popular gospel filmmaker shared that this prophecy was written at the back of his bible on the 19th of October, 1989 after a drama ministration at Agbala-Itura.
Sharing the prophecy and the pictures, he added that the word the Lord spoken is already coming to pass.
“19th OCTOBER, 1989 (AGBALA- ITURA)
YOUR PEOLE SHALL BE PROUD OF YOU.
AS I MADE ABRAHAM FATHER OF MANY NATIONS, YOUR PEOPLE SHALL BE PROUD OF YOU.
DOYOU EVEN KNOW THAT THIS STATE OF THE NATION SHALL BE PROUD OF YOU?
IT SHALL COME TO PASS!
PREPARE YOUR HEART!
CANT YOU SEE THE HANDWRITING ON THE WALL?
THERE IS NO DOOR OR PLACE YOU WOULD NOT BE ABLE TO STEP.
SPEND MORE-TIME IN MY PRESENCE
ARE YOU AFRIAD OF MIRACLES?
YOUR SURPRISE PACKAGE SHALL SURPRISE YOU!
THE MIRACLES THAT I HAVE IN MIND SHALL BAFFLE YOU.
*This was the Prophetic Utterance I wrote at the back of my Bible. It was the Prophetic Declaration that came for us after a Drama Ministration in AGBALA ITURA, on OCTOBER 19th ALL HIS WORDS ARE COMING TO PASS.
The Word of the LORD SPOKEN 30 yearsAGO are finding expression
Published By: Ifeoluwa ORISAKAHUNSI
- There was no way I could have directed the Train movie – DAMILOLA MIKE BAMILOYE
- Second Batch of Children’s Film School commences training tomorrow
- Mike Bamiloye reacts to CAMA bill, says the church can never be stranded.
- If your lifestyle does not glorify God, your gifts and talents are nothing before Him” – Mike Bamiloye
- Evang. Mike Bamiloye highlights shocking activities of Heaven when “THE KINGDOM COMES”
- Your pastor’s omission to teach you about the coming of Jesus is not an excuse to be ignorant of it – Mike Bamiloye