In a post titled “BABA TI N RETI YIN O” meaning “FATHER IS EXPECTING US”, the gospel filmmaker, Evang. Mike Bamiloye gave details of the revelation he had concerning how expectant God is to have is children back home.
Mike Bamiloye narrated that as he was rounding up a big program in the dream, a man came to inform him that Baba is expecting everyone back home.
He further chronicled that he was disappointed because he thought the man who was sent to inform him about God’s anticipation to receive his children back home actually came to take us home.
He finally encouraged his followers on Instagram and on Facebook to be prepared as His coming may be sooner than expected as Baba is ready to have us back at home.
“BABA TI N RETI YIN O!”
Early this morning I woke up from a Dream that got me crying.
I woke up with strains of Tears in my eyes.
I will spare you the Details and give you the Summary.
As we were rounding up a big program and parking, a Man of Authority came to us with haste and Urgency in his eyes and Voice.
He said he just came to inform us that:
“BABA is expecting us!
BABA is expecting us!
Anytime now He could send to come and convey us home!
BABA is seriously expecting us now!’
It was said in Yoruba with much haste and urgency:
“BABA ti n reti yin o!
BABA ti n reti yin gan-an ni o!
Igbakuugba Ni won le ranse lati
Wa ko yin o!
Baba ti n reti yin o!”
In the dream, I was disappointed because I thought he had been sent to come an carry us . So I was worried about myself, worried about holding on again till BABA would eventually send to convey us. So I began to look for a corner to pray and cry for His help. I found a place near the entrance door and I knelt down weeping and praying, begging Him to help me hold on till the little time remaining.
I was in fear and in tears.
It was in the evening in the dream. I saw some people I knew, but I was worried for staying a little bit more before He would send to convey us. I had a small bag which contained my stuffs in that dream, and I went to a small corner with the small bag, crying and praying.
That was the dream. It seems I have said all. It is not a summary. That was almost all. I woke up and I was speechless for a while. I closed my eyes to still captured all I saw and heard. And I remained still till I recounted it to my wife.
HE IS COMING!
HE IS COMING SO SOON!
BABA IS SERIOUSLY EXPECTING US!
BABA ti n reti yin o!
Published By: Ifeoluwa ORISAKAHUNSI
- [email protected]: Mike Bamiloye to be interviewed on Fresh 105.9 FM today
- Mike Bamiloye reacts after seeing “TheTrain Movie” for the first time, prays for sons, cast and crew members involved in the project.
- Just in: TheTrain movie hits One Million views on YouTube in 15 days, Mike Bamiloye reacts
- Serve the national cake to the masses or suffer diarrhea when you eat it, Mike Bamiloye warns politicians
- Mike Bamiloye announces first admission into Mount Zion Institute after affiliation with Ajayi Crowther University
- #[email protected]: Except God instructs, it is not wise to relocate out of your country – Mike Bamiloye