As we anticipate the release of #THE_TRAIN movie, a movie that reveals the true life story of Evang. Mike Abayomi Bamiloye, the drama icon whose true life story was brought close to audience that sees the glory of God in him but doesn’t know the sacrifices behind it all.
Evang. Mike Bamiloye shared on Facebook this morning that himself and his wife were able to sit and watch #TheTrain movie yesterday night with other family members gathered to make the final correction of the movie.
Mike Bamiloye tagged the period of watching as an awesome moment and the movie itself as a fantastic one well craft that he nearly cried.
He appreciated the over 300 people that were part of the project and he also prayed for them.
ALMOST MOVED TO TEARS YESTERDAY NIGHT.
Yesterday evening, in my Living Room, Dammy and Joshua brought the entire family together for the Preview of the Movie #TheTrain for the final Correction.
And it was an awesome moment.
My Wife and I were watching the Movie for the first time because we were not part of the production and not even on film location.
It was a an awesome fantastic Movie.
We Bless the Lord so much for the Brethren who so much labored on Set to do this movie.
They are too many on set. We were informed the Casts on Set totalled up to 300.
Only the Lord can reward all these wonderful people who gathered in Habitation of Faith, Ile-Ife for the Movie Shoot.
I thank the Lord for my Son’s, Dammy and Joshua who on their own came up with this idea to shoot a Biopic Movie on Life Story. It wasn’t my idea at all.
And I thank Evang. Joseph Yemi Adepoju and Isaac Femi-Akintunde Akintunde who took up the Directing of the Movie.
I thank all the Brethren who labored and Spent their resources and all those who travelled from places to come on Set. Thanks you All so much.
I appreciate All the Main and Minor Casts of this Biographical Epic for all their sleepless night.
May the Lord GOD of Heaven bless you all. Amen.
Published By: Ifeoluwa ORISAKAHUNSI
- Evang. Mike Bamiloye weighs in on tithing controversy, shares more insights
- “Bro Jerry is a man who every leader should pray to have as member”, Mike Bamiloye pens to celebrate Jerry Oluwagbemi as he turns 60
- Yemi King’s studio shares stunning new photos of Mike and Gloria Bamiloye to celebrate their 32nd wedding anniversary.
- How my pride led to my 10 years suspension from shooting Mount Zion movies – Ben Ope Johnson
- Video: Evang. Mike and Gloria Bamiloye spotted playing lovey-dovey
- (Photos): [email protected]: “I thank God for giving me a father who yearns after God”, Damilola writes as he celebrates dad.