Evelyn Joshua got married to the late prominent Prophet in 1990 and the marriage is blessed with three beautiful daughters. Evelyn, is also known to be the second most senior person in the SCOAN and till the death of her husband, she’s known to be very supportive. The first daughter by name Serah Joshua is a graduate of law in the London School of Economics.
She was called to the Nigerian Bar in 2015 and in January 2016, she was called to bar at New York Supreme Court. Promise Joshua is his second daughter, she studied politics and international relations in same school that Serah graduated from in United kingdom. However, not much is known about TB Joshua’s third daughter, but she’s believed to be a teenager and that may be the reason why the family choose not to publicize her. SEE PHOTOS BELOW
- SAD: Popular Nigerian Televangelist Pastor TB Joshua Is Dead
- Buhari, Goodluck Jonathan mourn Pastor TB Joshua
- “Only God can comfort us” – TB Joshua’s Wife, Evelyn finally breaks silence following the death of her husband (Photos)
- I’m not surprised by my husband’s death, TB Joshua’s widow declares
- You can’t cheat nature – Apostle Suleman reacts T.B Joshua’s death
- Family plans TB Joshua’s burial for July 9