Popular Nigerian comedian, presenter and influencer, Ayo Ajewole has welcomed a baby boy a year after loosing a baby. The comedian in an Instagram post announcing the birth of his baby boy revealed he had lost a baby a year ago even when he had events he must attend.
The father of two expressed gratitude to God for blessing her family with the bundle of joy accompanied with the photo of the baby’s foot and the father’s hand. Sharing a photo of the baby with her over 4 million Instagram followers, he wrote,
Last year, I lost a baby but performed on stage like nothing happened. January 3, 2020 “hangout with Woliagba” has been registered to my heart as the day I was heart broken on stage, hid my sorrows, made my people laughed while I struggled with the news of a dead baby deep down me.
This year, God has restored my Joy and cancelled the memory of my loss. I am so grateful to God. Congratulations to my family.
It’s A BOY oooooooooooooo. SEE PHOTOS OF HIMSELF AND WIFE BELOW
Published By: Ifeoluwa ORISAKAHUNSI
- No conflict between me and Woli Agba —Ajewole, Oti Gan Pa
- (Video): Moment Ayo Ajewole a.k.a Woli Agba gifts three of his crew members a car each on his birthday
- (Photos): ‘God bless the day we met’, Ayo Ajewole a.k.a Woli Agba pens as he celebrates 4th wedding anniversary with his wife, reveals how they met
- Kembe Isonu 3: Date of release on YouTube announced
- “One day, you will own a car”, Toyosi Babalola prays for a boy who photobombed her picture
- “If you don’t preach the word of God to your followers on social media, you will give account in heaven” – Mike Bamiloye