The founder of Mount Zion Faith Ministries, Evang. Mike-Bamiloye has taken to his social media pages to celebrate his first son, Damilola Mike-Bamiloye as he turns a year older today, 16th of September, 2021.
Sharing some of his pictures, the proud father of three and grandfather of two lists some of the movies Damilola had written/produced stating that he is dedicated, focused and determined. Writing further, he confirmed that his latest movie titled ‘LEGION’ was a divine message from heaven to this generation and the youths.
He further prayed for him that God will continually make him a joy for his generation, a tool in His hands to do more mighty things and to celebrate more years in good health and with peace of mind. In his words;
HAPPY BIRTHDAY GREAT SON!
We are so glad to celebrate another year of yours again.
You are a very dedicated man of Vos in the Area of your calling
You are very focused and gives no room for distractions.
You are always very busy minding the Lord’s business.
You are a blessing to your Generation. Your new movie is an evidence of that. “LEGION” is a message from heaven to this Generation of Youths.
May you continually be a Tool in the hand of your Lors and Savior.
May you never fail or falter or fumble.
May you continually be a joy to your Generation and us.
May you find peace and joy always in your home and family.
The Lord has used you to do GREAT MOVIES…
– The Train,
– Abattoir, etc, etc, etc,
And NOW: “LEGION”
And you will still far Greater Movies than all these FOR THE LORD!
This year you are blessed . Next Year, you shall be BLESSER! The Following Year you shall be BLESEST and multiple Blessings shall continually come upon your life. HAPPY BIRTHDAY, GREAT SON! DAMILOLA MIKE-BAMILOYE
-From us: Your Parents
MIKE GLORIA BAMILOYE
Published By: Ifeoluwa ORISAKAHUNSI
- (Photos): [email protected]: “I thank God for giving me a father who yearns after God”, Damilola writes as he celebrates dad.
- There was no way I could have directed the Train movie – DAMILOLA MIKE BAMILOYE
- Registration link for “children’s film school” released
- “We are so blessed in this family to have you as a Son”, Mike Bamiloye writes as he celebrates son on his birthday
- “My baby girl (10months) called me Daddy, I can’t describe the feeling”, Damilola Mike Bamiloye gushes over Gloria (Photos)
- “It is a privilege to live in your days”, Pastor Adeboye celebrates Daddy Mike with heartwarming note