Gospel actress and sexual purity ambassador, Omolara Ayoola, has taken to social media via her Facebook page to share a word of advice to her followers about dealing with sexual immorality before venturing into marriage.
Omolara, gave this an approach from a different perspective that calls for a deep thought. She took to her social media platform to reorientate those who believe getting married is the best and only solution to overcome sexual sins which includes lust and fornication.
She urged those struggling to overcome sexual sins to combat with it now and win rather than joining the train of those who believe in solving and defeating it with marriage. She also said if sexual sins are not dealt with, the damage it may cause in marriage may be devastating.
Marriage can never cure your sexual immorality. If you don’t deal with it, you will just carry it over into marriage and the damage may be devastating. PMH
Published By: Ifeoluwa ORISAKAHUNSI
- WALL: If you think marriage will solve your problems, you are making a great mistake. – Omolara Ayoola
- Hiding under strange name on social media in order to commit atrocities is a sign that you are still a baby. – PMH
- “Being sexually active before marriage is not maturity” – Omolara Ayoola
- HEART TOUCHING MESSAGE BY DR MRS EMMANUELA MIKE-BAMILOYE
- (Video): “Surprise Panranran for my husband”, Omolara Ayooola surprises husband on his birthday
- “Beware of End time confusionist who tells you that fornication is not a sin”, Omolara Ayoola warns