Following the pictures of the popular veteran gospel film actor, Pastor Kayode Owojori and the members of his family shared on social media few days ago, Daddy Kayode Owowjoir’s fans took to the comment section to appreciate the breathtaking pictures and also appreciated his relentless efforts and contributions to spice up and improve the once-avoided genre of filmmaking.
Without any form of doubt, Pastor kayode Owojori well known for delivering lengthy lines with ease and sinking every emotion needed to keep viewers glued to the screen, aside that the actor is known for a very rare intonation when serving his lines.
Recall that GFNG reposted the family pictures on our social media pages some days ago, however, a fan with the Facebook ID ‘Abah Israel’ also took to the comment section to appreciate the actor and trusting God for provision to surprise the actor with a car gift someday. Abah Israel stated that Daddy Kayode Owojori has contributed a lot to many gospel movies with his convincing ways of acting.
In his words; I just pray God provides money, I will surprise him with a car one day. He has taken many lead roles which is about 500k above in the secular movie. He puts in his best in acting. He’s my favorite actor follow inspector Gbade (abattoir).
He further named the popular Omolara Ayoola a.k.a PMH as his favorite actress because of her versatility. In his words; My favorite actress is Omolara Ayoola PMH -official. She can take any role, both educated and uneducated role, ( have you seen the counselor ��) Mr kiss mi as in mr Kingsley �. SEE THE PICTURES SHARED DAYS AGO BELOW;
- Bunmi Bamitale organizes free online diction training for drama ministers with Feyi Adepoju, Doyin Hassan, Kayode Owojori & Eniola Okedare
- #Abattoir: Some parents openly said their children will not want to meet me – Pastor Kayode Owojori
- “This is hate speech Mr. President”, Kayode Owojori reacts to President Muhammadu’s speech.
- (Photos) Gospel Actor, Kayode Owojori celebrates wife, Adenike on her birthday, shares lovely pictures
- (Photos): Popular gospel film actor, Pastor Kayode Owojori and family stun in corporate dresses
- #EndSARS: “This is not a time to be a proud Nigerian, rather an ashamed Nigerian” – Victor Olukoju