Pastor Leke Adeboye, the last son of Pastor E.A Adeboye of the Redeemed Christian Church of God has tasked his Instagram followers and set to bless the winner with 50,000 naira only.
Pastor Leke Adeboye, while sharing one of the posters designed for the latest Mount Zion movie titled ‘Legion’ set for release tomorrow, 12th of September, 2021 on Damilola Mike-Bamiloye’s YouTube Channel, he suggested that the gospel film industry should adopt the sobriquet ‘Crosswood’ as its nickname to distinctly separate them from Nollywood.
Writing further, he announced that he would reward whoever finds him in the movie with a sum of 50,000 naira. In his words; ‘After church service… YouTube and Chill with CrossWood. (Not Nollywood)* let’s get it… My gee on a lead role. Haaaaa. Look out for me I’m in it somewhere in the whole movie. Whoever finds me get 50k. For real’. SEE TRAILER AND PICTURES BELOW
Published By: Ifeoluwa ORISAKAHUNSI
- #EndSarsNow: Jaymikee, Leke Adeboye, Sonnie Badu, Dunsin Oyekan and others join campaign.
- (Photos): Jaymikee & Damilola Mike-Bamiloye celebrate Pastor Leke Adeboye as he turns 39
- “If you don’t preach the word of God to your followers on social media, you will give account in heaven” – Mike Bamiloye
- ‘It was all a joke’, Lady whose comment on marrying Evang. Femi Adebile stirred massive reactions speaks
- Insecurity: Adeboye Calls For Prayers For Nigeria
- “Please, pray for us”, Segun Badejo pens as he celebrates 22nd wedding anniversary with wife, Titi Badejo