A lady identified as Feranmi Afolyan has shared a video on social media platforms which shows her crying uncontrollably after viewing the biographical epic movie that chronicles the true life story of Evangelist Mike Bamiloye titled “TheTrain”
Feranmi, who was blessed after seeing the movie could not starve the testimony of being shared had to share a short video to urge and encourage friends who are yet to see the movie to watch and be blessed the same way the movie ministered to her and her family.
My name is Feranmi Afolayan, I just watched watching the train movie by Mike Bamiloye, the storyline of Evangelist Mike Bamiloye, I’ve not been myself, I’ve been praying for over an hour and I have decided to do this video . Please if you have not watched the train “The journey of faith”, the true life story of Daddy Mike Bamiloye, please I beg you to go and watch the movie.
I am not shooting this video because I wasn’t people to know that I am crying or anything, I ma just telling you that if my life can be blessed through this movie and that of my entire family can be blessed, I’m telling you and I’m begging you to please watch.
See video below
- I felt something was wrong with me when sisters were turning down my proposals – Mike Bamiloye
- “Since I Started The Ministry, Since I’ve Known The Lord, I Have Never Known Poverty” -Mike BAMILOYE
- ABEJOYE SEASON 2; Film Review by Oris Daniel
- SHACKLES; Film Review By Anastasia Ruth
- [email protected]: Mike Bamiloye reveals how God made the covenant of “THE MORE THE MESSAGE SPREAD, THE MORE WE ARE BLESSED” with his Mount Zion
- Just in: TheTrain movie hits One Million views on YouTube in 15 days, Mike Bamiloye reacts