Amidst the ongoing scandal involving the On-Air Personality, Ifedayo Olarinde P.K.A Daddy Freeze and the Founder of Salvation Ministries, Pastor David Ibiyeomie, the Founder of Zionstone Media, Evang. Kolade Segun Okeowo has revealed his definition for the word “Daddy Freeze”.
Few minutes ago, the gospel veteran actor, Kolade Segun-Okeowo popularly known as KSO has taken to social media to reveal a self developed definition for the word “Daddy Freeze”. KSO said Daddy Freeze means “An attention-seeking rumour monger, fame-crazy journalist and publicity-hungry media merchant. He went further to state that Daddy Freeze should not be given the attention he has been craving for instead he should be ignored.
In his words; DICTIONARY MEANING OF DADDY FREEZE: An attention-seeking rumour monger, fame-crazy journalist and publicity-hungry media merchant. He deserves no attention and is better ignored.
It was formerly reported by this media house that Pastor David Ibiyeomie called Daddy Freeze “a bastard” for constantly insulting his spiritual father, in person of Bishop Oyedepo. He (Pastor David Ibiyeomie) said Daddy Freeze, who is hell bent on making Ministerial calling opprobrious for popular ministers of the gospel in Nigeria which include Pastor E.A Adeboye, Pastor Nathaniel Bassey, Bishop Oyedepo, Pastor W.F Kumuyi, Dr Paul Enenche and others.
However, the spiritual son of Bishop Oyedepo who was visibly vexed and could no longer bear the insults reacted during a live service by lambasting Daddy Freeze and warned him to desist insulting his spiritual father (Bishop Oyedepo), else he will fight Daddy Freeze lawfully and spiritually.
Published By: Ifeoluwa ORISAKAHUNSI
- Satan is using Covid-19 As tactic to discourage God’s people’, Priscilla Shirer Warns Christians | gospelflowng
- Mike Bamiloye reacts to feminists’ attack over Pastor Adeboye’s birthday message to his wife.
- Pastor Paul Enenche listed among the 100 Most Reputable Africans
- Complete list of the 365 “Fear Not” in the Bible
- Gospel comic skit couple, The Winlos celebrate daughter as she turns six today (Photos)
- Organize those who are in isolation for prayers – T.B Joshua