The popular OAP, Ifedayo Olarinde a.k.a Daddy Freeze has finally tendered an apology for disrespecting the founder of Living Faith Church Worldwide, P.K.A Winners’ Chapel, Bishop David Oyedepo.
His apology was made via a video clip uploaded on his official Facebook page few hours ago where he said he never had the intention of dishonoring and disrespecting Bishop Oyedepo. He further added that he is still passionate in his quest to address what he believes to be “unresolved doctrinal issues” but from a more amiable perspective.
In his words; Hi guys I’m daddy freeze convener of the free the sheeple movement and leader of the free nation in Christ I greet you and I bring glad tidings
My attention has been drawn to a video I released 2years 7months ago, while addressing some pertinent issues back then. I apologize for the delivery of my message and for any insult to Bishop David Oyedepo in that video as I did not in any way intend to dishonor disrespect or disregard the person of the Bishop
The perceived intention to the contrary is regretted. My method of addressing doctrinal issues has long since evolved to a more scriptural and less confrontational approach.
I was and still I’m very passionate in my quest to address what I believe are unresolved doctrinal issues however from a more amiable perspective.
I am of the firm believe that for a faith to thrive we as Christian believers have to as a collective be open to absorbing new theological and doctrinal framed of reference as against the faith model subsumed in unchallengeable believes. This I believe can be achieved in love for the furtherance of our faith so help me God. SEE VIDEO BELOW 👇
- Video of Daddy Freeze calling Bishop Oyedepo “bastard” and “bald headed fowl” surfaces online (Video)
- You are under a financial curse when you don’t pay your tithe, says Bishop David Oyedepo
- RCCG Redemption Camp, Faith Tabernacle, MFM Prayer City, Deeper Life Conference Centre and Other Churches Resume Worship on August 14 as Ogun Governor Eases Lockdown
- Pastor Ibiyeomie reacts to CAMA, says the law is for Cows not the Church (Video)
- Bishop Oyedepo shares tips on Success
- (Photos): Pastor (Dr) Paul Enenche commissions two non-church building facilities (Police Station and Hospital)