Gospel film editor and music producer, Joshua Mike-Bamiloye has shared the pictures of an amazing charcoal medium artwork of himself and his wife, Tolulope Mike-Bamiloye he received following his visitation to Mountain Top University.
In series of posts shared by Joshua Mike-Bamiloye on his official Instagram page, the gospel editor thanked the authorities of Mountain Top University and the Students Representative Council Executives who organized the event he was invited to minister.
After the event, an amazing medium size charcoal artwork of himself and his wife was presented to appreciate his coming. Sharing pictures from the event, he wrote; Thank you Mountain Top University for an amazing time. Thank you Vice Chancellor, Registrar, Dean Dr Moses 🙏🏾 and the amazing student excos. God bless you. SEE PHOTOS BELOW
Published By: Ifeoluwa ORISAKAHUNSI
- Jaymikee gushes over wife, says she’s been the one handling camera for recent Jay & Josh skits
- Joshua Mike Bamiloye shares loved up photo with his wife, Tolulope, ahead first wedding anniversary (Photo)
- “Cheerful playmate by day, Prayer warrior partner by night”, Jaymikee and Tolulope exchange love notes on social media
- (Photos): The Bamiloyes and Adeboyes reunite at the just concluded 2020 Holy Ghost Congress
- (Photos): ‘My perfect playmate’, Jaymikee gushes over wife, Tolulope
- God give us Christian home – Reactions as a 3-generation picture of the complete members of Mike Bamiloye’s family surfaces online