Nigerian Gospel Film song producer and editor, Joshua Mike Bamiloye and his lovely wife, Tolulope are celebrating their 1st wedding anniversary today – the singer and film editor shared a lovely family yesterday and a new photo today to celebrate his 1st wedding anniversayr. He wrote: “Happy Anniversary”. SEE PHOTOS BELOW
Joshua Mike-Bamiloye and Tolulope Mary Odesola. The young couple got married at a beautiful ceremony that took place on November 2, 2019, at the Redemption Camp, Ogun state.
Joshua happens to be the second son of popular evangelist, Mike Bamiloye, while Tolulope is the daughter of the Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG)’s assistant general overseer.
SEE PRE-WEDDING PHOTOS BELOW
Published By: Ifeoluwa ORISAKAHUNSI
- Jaymikee gushes over wife, says she’s been the one handling camera for recent Jay & Josh skits
- Joshua Mike Bamiloye shares loved up photo with his wife, Tolulope, ahead first wedding anniversary (Photo)
- “Cheerful playmate by day, Prayer warrior partner by night”, Jaymikee and Tolulope exchange love notes on social media
- (Photos): The Bamiloyes and Adeboyes reunite at the just concluded 2020 Holy Ghost Congress
- (Photos): Jaymikee and Tolulope masked up for “Jailer” movie premiere
- (Video): Moment Jaymikee declared his marriage proposal a perfect one following 6 others Tolulope rejected