Love! Love!! Love!!!. When God is involved, it will definitely have a good story line and end in praise. As many await to know how the popular gospel filmmaker, Jaymikee and his wife met, they have have finally opened up to commemorate their first wedding anniversary. This time around, the Love story is not fully close to that of “Damilola & Ella” who met each other during the Mount Zion Institute of Christian Drama.
The couple celebrating their first wedding anniversary, Joshua and Tolulope Mike Bamiloye, have finally revealed how they met.
Tolulope, who decided to speak first, narrated how she had series of dreams while studying abroad for her MSc. long before she knew Joshua in person, but she never channeled her dreams to marriage since she already had a long list of suitors, she actually thought the dreams had something to do with Mount Zion giving her a role in their movies.
While explaining, she said the first time she saw Joshua was when she was heavily pressed to use the toilet during singles’ retreat.
Joshua, who also explained his owns side of story said the first time he would have noticed her was when his brother (Damilola) called him to greet Tolulope and her cousin, but because he was quite down and was not in good mood to meet new people.
CLICK THE BUTTON BELOW TO SEE THE COMPLETE VIDEO
Published By: Ifeoluwa ORISAKAHUNSI
- SOME ERRORS AND IMPROVEMENTS IN 2018 GOSPEL MOVIES – ORIS DANIEL
- If you edit Jesus out of any material that should be a Christian material, then you are not worthy of His kingdom. – Segun BADEJO
- “Men that allow their wives to fly are few”, Oluwabunmi Bamitale gushes over hubby
- Mount Zion set to release two short movies (See details)
- Again, Adeyinka Ogunbiyi a.k.a ‘Bro Mike Double Double’ escapes death 2nd time this year, gives gratitude to God (Photos)
- #Legion: Pastor Leke Adeboye drops quiz on the movie, set to bless winner with 50,000 naira