The President of LIWEM NETWORK INTERNATIONAL, Evang. Joshua Bamidele has taken to social media to show off his dad, Evang. Mathew Oluwagbenga Bamidele as he turns a year older today.
Joshua brought his dad to the spotlight while celebrating him on his birthday with some of dad’s pictures taken at the just concluded LIWEM movie location. He added that drama didn’t just find its way into him but he learnt its rudiments from his dad who is also a drama minister.
He further stated that his dad, who is currently the National Drama Coordinator of made his debut on LIWEM’s latest movie set titled “This Night”. “THIS NIGHT” was shot few days ago at Ibadan, Oyo State few days ago with the appearance of Joshua Bamidele, Mathew Bamidele, Mary Alimi, Adewumi Olawale and other drama ministers.
I HAVE A SOURCE
I grew up to meet DRAMA at home, my daddy has been in drama far before i was born. His name sake, Evangelist Mathew Oluwagbemiga Bamidele of Mount Zion can relate. His acting and writing skills is not from here.
One of his stage play several years ago- THE CROSS got myself, my brother and the congregation at our national convention weeping and crying bitterly for salvation. He’s still the National Drama Coordinator of my Church. I first learnt DRAMA from him. Meet my dad, Pastor Michael Akinloye Bamidele, this is his first appearance in a movie set, and it was indeed great at the just concluded THIS NIGHT location.
Today is his birthday. And I’m celebrating a great general, and icon. Thank you for your love dad, thank you for showing me the way. Thank you for leading me right. Thank you for the counsels and prayers.
God bless your new age dad.
I love you so much Dad.
SEE PICTURES BELOW;
Published By: Ifeoluwa ORISAKAHUNSI
- Alex Kendrick Gave Me A Prayer Burden, Joshua Bamidele Shares
- Gospel comic skit couple, The Winlos celebrate daughter as she turns six today (Photos)
- (Video): The Families of Damilola, Joshua and Lawrence wish Omolara a “Happy Birthday” in harmony
- KSO sends out invites for his 50th birthday & 25th wedding anniversary celebrations
- (Photos): “You’re a special gift not just to me but to this world”, Jaymikee eulogies wife on birthday
- Olumide Fatunsin celebrates father with sweet words on his birthday