Darasimi Lawrence-Oyor, the wife of the popular gospel music minister, Lawrence Oyor and the only daughter of the popular gospel filmmaker, Mike Bamiloye has taken to her Instagram page to celebrate their first wedding anniversary.
Sharing a picture of herself and her husband in a unique traditional attire, she called herself and her husband a reliable couple available for God’s use anytime duty calls. She further explained that the past one year has been a life changing and interesting period as he looks forward for more of God in their union.
In her words; Happy anniversary to you, my love. It’s been such an interesting and life changing year. Looking forward to greater leaps of growth, progress, intimacy and love. Jesus has found His 911 couple. #oneyeardown #forevertogo
Also Mummy Gloria Bamiloye has also taken to her Instagram page to celebrate with the couple on their first wedding anniversary. She wrote; Happy wedding anniversary to Mr/Mrs Oyor. We pray for more of God in your lives and home ,more of his blessing in Jesus name. May you grow in grace and in his wisdom and may his presence overshadow you in Jesus mighty name. Amen
Published By: Ifeoluwa ORISAKAHUNSI
- “My best man bought my wedding suit, shirt and tie”, Mike Bamiloye recounts as he celebrates 32nd wedding anniversary with his wife.
- #DL2020: 20 New Pictures from Darasimi Mike Bamiloye & Lawrence Oyor’s Traditional wedding
- Video: “Lawrence supposed to be our friend, but he went behind us”, Jaymikee and Damilola crack some jokes
- “Who are you to carry Darasimi just like that?”, Jaymikee and Damilola drill Lawrence in a new video.
- Darasimi Oyor reveals how best to enjoy 2021, shares loved-up picture with hubby (Photo)
- Mount Zion Faith Ministries celebrates 36th anniversary