Joshua Mike-Bamiloye, the second son of Evang. Mike Bamiloye has taken to social media to share an overwhelming testimony of how his son, Jason Mike-Bamiloye received a new gift few months after his birth.
The proud father and film editor shared the testimony on his Instagram page and accompanied it with a clip of the toy-car keys and toy phone. The young man was also heard coochie-cooing behind the camera in the video clip
I just have to share this testimony. It’s shocking and overwhelming. Someone just gifted my son a new phone and a car. Dude can’t even sit up straight yet. Listen to him bubble with joy. Miracles upon miracles shall be your portion this year.’ He wrote. PHOTOS AND VIDEO OF GIFTS BELOW
Recall that Jaymikee announced the birth of his son Jason earlier this year with a photo design noting that Jason Mike-Bamiloye was welcomed into the world on the 22nd of December, 2022. SEE PHOTOS BELOW
The couple got married on the 2nd of November, 2019.
GFNG had earlier announced that Damilola Mike-Bamiloye, and his wife, Ella also welcomed their first child some weeks ago.
- Jaymikee gushes over wife, says she’s been the one handling camera for recent Jay & Josh skits
- (Photos): The Bamiloyes and Adeboyes reunite at the just concluded 2020 Holy Ghost Congress
- (Photos): “Jailer Premiere at Lagos was a hit”, Damilola Mike-Bamiloye says as he shares pictures from the movie premiere
- Mount Zion set to launch a new comic book titled ‘Bible Stories with Aunty Tolu’
- “You know how to calm my troubling heart” – Joshua Mike-Bamiloye celebrates wife on 2nd wedding anniversary
- Damilola Mike-Bamiloye shares a rare throwback picture of himself and his younger brother, Jaymikee