Truly, what a man can do, a woman can do better, provided she’s focused and determined. Top-notch gospel film editor and music producer, Joshua Mike Bamiloye has taken to social media to gush over his wife, Tolulope Mike Bamiloye over her camera handling skills that has drastically developed within 11 months of their marriage.
According to Joshua Mike Bamiloye, his wife has been the one handling the camera for the recent Jay and Josh skits. Tolulope was also seen in the picture uploaded by her husband, fully focused, concentered and all set to exhibit her Cinematography adroitness.
I’ve successfully initiated my wife into the “behind the camera” art haha She’s been behind my recent Jay and Josh shootings. If you haven’t seen episode 37(This is our land) go visit Damilola Mike-Bamiloye’s YouTube channel.
Published By: Ifeoluwa ORISAKAHUNSI
- Joshua Mike Bamiloye shares loved up photo with his wife, Tolulope, ahead first wedding anniversary (Photo)
- Joshua Mike Bamiloye and wife, Tolulope, celebrate 1st wedding anniversary with stunning photo
- “Cheerful playmate by day, Prayer warrior partner by night”, Jaymikee and Tolulope exchange love notes on social media
- (Photos): The Bamiloyes and Adeboyes reunite at the just concluded 2020 Holy Ghost Congress
- (Photos): Jaymikee and Tolulope masked up for “Jailer” movie premiere
- (Video): Moment Jaymikee declared his marriage proposal a perfect one following 6 others Tolulope rejected