The gospel filmmaker and president of Parables films, Pastor Victor Olukoju has some deep words of advice for courting couples especially those close to tying the wedding knot.
According to the gospel film producer and actor, it is not wisdom to use all you have for wedding or even borrow just to have an impressive wedding.
The gospel filmmaker shared this via his social media account as the 41st admonition to courting couples.
Dear Courting Couples
It is not wisdom to use all your resources to get married.
Some even borrow just to have an impressive wedding.
Excuse me, who are you competing with?
Why must you spend your first few years of your marriage servicing an avoidable debt?
Think. Plan. Pray. Wise up!
— Victor Olukoju (PVO) (@VictorOlukoju) June 10, 2020
Published By: Ifeoluwa ORISAKAHUNSI
- And it’s a wrap – Akobi Laaroye 2 Film Shooting. Premiere date announced.
- Victor Olukoju teaches about social media ethics.
- Mojisola Ogunlana promises to give out free copies of ‘1 in 50,000’ movie to the first 50 participants to arrive at SONDA Night.
- “If he mounts pressure on you to be his girlfriend, mount pressure on him to also give his life to Christ”, PVO advises.
- #EndSARS: “This is not a time to be a proud Nigerian, rather an ashamed Nigerian” – Victor Olukoju
- PVO put unmarried men on trial, dares them to promise God never to see their partners’ nakedness before marriage