Popular Nigerian gospel singer and RCCG pastor, Nathaniel Bassey is of the opinion that, for every success and work in progress, there is always an appointed time to showcase them in the public space.
According to the gospel singer, since the world is now an interesting place and wisdom should also be defined in relation to that as hiding some things or almost everything from the public until the appointed time of showing them. However, as at the time of gathering this report, his Instagram followers have been reacting to the notion concurring that discretion is gold most times or even all the time.
His post reads;
Sometimes, if not most times, hiding yourself is wisdom. It is not everything you are doing or about to do that you make PUBLIC. Somethings need to be coded until the appointed time of showing. The world is an interesting place.
- “Those who negatively and consistently criticize others are always behind” – Nathaniel Bassey
- #EndSars: Nathaniel Bassey, Mercy Chinwo, Tolucci and other gospel singers share personal experiences on harassment
- #EndSARS: “The devil is not playing, let’s engage high praises”, Nathaniel Bassey says as he begins Hallelujah Challenge
- “Don’t get tired of praying for Nigeria”, Nathaniel Bassey encourages Nigerians
- “Don’t compare your marriage with what you see on social media”, Nathaniel Bassey advises as he reveals his plans for his wife
- (Photos): “She married me when I had nothing”, Gospel singer, Nathaniel Bassey pens as he celebrates 8th wedding anniversary with his beautiful wife, Sarah