The popular Nigerian gospel artist who is also the brain behind the #HallelujahChallenge, Nathaniel Bassey has taken to his social media platforms to explain the power of praise.
According to the 42 year old gospel artist, he believes God fights for those that praise Him in spirit and in truth, therefore no one battles God’s people and go scot-free.
In his posts made on Instagram during the new 14 days midnight #HalleluyahChallenge that started yesterday, he wrote:
Don’t fight a man or woman that knows how to praise God!!! It is dangerous. This is why
But Moses told the people, “Don’t be afraid. Just stand still and watch the Lord rescue you today. The Egyptians you see today will never be seen again. The Lord himself will fight for you. Just stay calm.””
Exodus 14:13-14 NLT If Pharaoh could speak from where he is, he’ll tell the tour enemies, DON’T TRY IT.
These remaining days, as we praise God these mid nights, HE’LL HANDLE YOUR CASE. In Jesus’ name
Published By: Ifeoluwa ORISAKAHUNSI
- Satan is using Covid-19 As tactic to discourage God’s people’, Priscilla Shirer Warns Christians | gospelflowng
- Apostle Arome Osayi shares his one on one contention with village forces of darkness (Video)
- “Don’t get tired of praying for Nigeria”, Nathaniel Bassey encourages Nigerians
- “This is the first Easter I have spent at home since 1974 when I gave my life to Christ” – Pastor E.A Adeboye | gospelflowng
- “Churches are not allowed to open for 2hrs but markets are allowed for 6hrs” – Bishop Oyedepo questions lockdown order (Video)
- Pastor Ighodalo conducts service hours after wife’s death (Video)