The General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God, Pastor Enoch Adejare Adeboye has taken time out of his busy schedule to celebrate the living gospel drama legend, Evang. Mike Abayomi Bamiloye as he turns 61 today, 13th of April, 2021.
Just as Facebook and other social media platforms have been filled with prayers and birthday wishes for the drama doyen, Pastor E.A Adeboye also put into writing some prayers and testimonies of how God has used Evang. Mike Bamiloye to affect this generations positively. Recounting how Mount Zion started with few of their evergreen movies, Daddy G.O listed some productions by Daddy Mike and appreciates how he has given himself to be used by God.
According to Daddy G.O, it’s a great privileged for him to live in a generation when Daddy Mike is one of those that has preached the gospel near and far with gospel drama as his movies has been a blessing and still a blessing. He further prayed for him that God will continue to strength him, give him wisdom and the grace to carry on till the end. READ HIS POST BELOW;
It is with great joy, and an immense honour I say a Happy Birthday to a General whose mastery of kingdom gift has put the Gospel in the heart of many and faith values in the homes of much more.
From Captives of the Mighty to Apoti Eri, to Esin Ajoji, Ireti Ogo, The gods must be dead, most recently Abejoye, the endless list is a testament of how much you have given yourself to the work of God.
It is a privilege to live in your days as you continue to wax great in strength and vigour. Happy Birthday Evangelist Mike Bamiloye, God bless you abundantly in JESUS name (Amen).
Published By: Ifeoluwa ORISAKAHUNSI
- Mike Bamiloye reacts to feminists’ attack over Pastor Adeboye’s birthday message to his wife.
- Youths who are still single and searching are still insulting a man that has been married for 52 years. Mike Bamiloye reacts to feminists’ attack over Adeboye’s birthday message to his wife.
- (Photos): [email protected]: “I thank God for giving me a father who yearns after God”, Damilola writes as he celebrates dad.
- ‘May I finish well and strong’, Mike Bamiloye reacts to Pastor Adeboye’s recent message to the body of Christ
- Evang. Mike Bamiloye toasts to 54 years in marriage of the Adeboyes, makes powerful wishes for himself and Mummy Gloria
- Mike Bamiloye reacts after seeing “TheTrain Movie” for the first time, prays for sons, cast and crew members involved in the project.