Gospel film actress and Founder of WALL (War Against Lust and Lies) Foundation, Lady Evang. Omolara Ayoola popularly known as PMH has called out ladies who go uncovered on social media in a bid to earn attract to themselves attention and followers.
According to PMH who addressed this trend via her Instagram page, she said going bare on social media will reduce one’s worth, also the messy internet history may turn out to be a weapon which may haunt after the expensive ignorant use might have been long forgotten and buried in the sand of time.
She wrote: “Why would you go naked and do crazy things just to get followers on social media. Yet only a few followers. Please, you are worth more than that now. Don’t join the trend of this crazy generation. Princess, think, internet never forgets o. Stop exposing your private parts to the world”
Published By: Ifeoluwa ORISAKAHUNSI
- “Marriage can never cure your sexual immorality, deal with it before marriage” – PMH advises
- “Giving up your virginity to prove your love for somebody is foolishness” – Omolara
- “If he’s unfaithful to his family, don’t expect anything different”, – Omolara Ayoola
- “This is not the time to point accusing finger”, PMH reacts to #EndSARS peaceful protest turning ugly
- (Photos): “Thank you for loving and supporting me”, Omolara Ayoola appreciates husband
- ‘Melo la fe so’, PMH says as she backs Femi Adebile’s post on ‘hidden sacrifices’, shares little from her experiences