EVOM World Network President, Evang. Shola Mike Agboola has called out Christians who have cleverly learnt and mastered the art of ‘hypocrisy’ to remain sincere with themselves and embrace true Christianity.
Shola Mike Agboola, while addressing “hypocrisy” among Christians, he said the best set of people that can give a perfect and detailed account of one’s Christian life are the immediate family members. He further stated that if the immediate family members find it difficult to corroborate that one is a true Christian, then he/she embark on self examination as the person’s self acclaimed Christianity is questionable .
If your immediate family members (husband/wife, children etc) do not believe you are born again then, you are, most likely, NOT BORN AGAIN! WHY?
These are the people who know you ‘in and out’. They see you ‘through and through’. They know who you truly are. They know you during your unguarded moments. They know your real temperaments, your unpolished attitudes…
They know the true state of your personal prayer, fasting and Bible study life. They know that what you carry, and exhibit outside is nothing but ‘PACKAGED CHRISTIANITY’.
Beloved, it is high time you stopped HYPOCRISY and embraced true CHRISTIANITY. Shalom!
Published By: Ifeoluwa ORISAKAHUNSI
- What has really happened to EVOM FILMS and why are they not producing movies anymore?
- EVOM hits shelve with a new movie, written by Shola Mike Agboola’s first son
- Shola Mike Agboola announces release date and time for one of his latest movies on YouTube.
- “Physically or Spiritually, REMOVING BLOCKS from another person’s building to build yours is STEALING.” – Shola Mike Agboola
- EVOM goes on film location to shoot a new movie, solicits for prayers from fans
- “No matter how much you try, you can never please or satisfy everybody”, – Shola Mike Agboola