Popular gospel filmmaker, Evang. Mike Bamiloye has taken to social media to encourage those who are into the ministry of drama, filmmaking or music production to use their God’s given gifts and not leave it lying fallow until they see opportunities to make millions out of it.
According to the filmmaker, anyone who holds on to God’s given gifts without making use of it is on the loosing side and anyone whose focus in drama, movie making or music production ministry is money, such person won’t go far and he/she is considered unfit for the work.
In his words; IF YOU STILL HOLD YOUR MOVIES, OR MUSIC OR GIFTS TO YOUR CHEST, or keep them under your bed, because you are looking for opportunities to make millions out of it, YOU HAVE NOT ACTUALLY POSSESSED ANY LAND. YOU ARE LOSING BIG TIME, because no one is getting saved by your effort and no life is get transformed by your labour. IF YOUR FOCUS IS MONEY IN DRAMA, MOVIE OR MUSIC PRODUCTION MINISTRY, YOU CAN NEVER GO FAR AT ALL…AND YOU ARE NOT REALLY FIT FOR THE WORK.
Published By: Ifeoluwa ORISAKAHUNSI
- Mike Bamiloye recounts how marketers made lots of money from their movies and little was given to them as return
- Gloria Bamiloye finally reveals what she saw in “Bro Mike” that made her accept his wedding proposal (Interview)
- Valentine’s Day; A day many destinies would be slaughtered on the bed of lustful pleasure – Mike Bamiloye
- Valentine: Sex outside marriage is blood covenant with devil, says Bamiloye
- Evang. Mike Bamiloye recounts how God instructed the ministry to give out their only bus to another Ministry
- “It is a privilege to live in your days”, Pastor Adeboye celebrates Daddy Mike with heartwarming note