The President of a church-based drama ministry, Victory Drama Group (VDG), Rev’d Yemi Adepoju is of the opinion that “Great marriage” is catchy and one of the best ways to have a great marriage is to be surrounded with couples whose marriages are doing great.
This was shared as the 253rd tip on #TeamMarriage via the Instagram account of the veteran gospel actor, Rev’d Yemi Adepoju, with a graphics design that has the picture of Bishop David Oyedepo and his wife, Pastor (Mrs) Faith Oyedpo on it, of which without any doubt portraying one of the couples whose marriage has been a blessing to this generation and worthy of emulation.
- I rather pray to eat a special meal in the presence of my enemies than pray for them to die – Yemi Adepoju
- Gospel Film Power Couple, Yemi and Feyi Adepoju celebrate 28th wedding anniversary
- ‘Our friendship started 39 years ago’, Yemi Adepoju gushes over wife, promises wife his unending love
- “For 29yrs of our marriage, you have never given me a reason to doubt your love”, Rev’d ‘Yemi Adepoju pens lovely note to celebrate wife, Prof. Feyi
- Bunmi Bamitale organizes free online diction training for drama ministers with Feyi Adepoju, Doyin Hassan, Kayode Owojori & Eniola Okedare
- Yemi Adepoju condemns rape, recommends maximum penalty for rapists