Forgiveness is an essential component of a successful marriage. In fact, the capacity to seek and grant forgiveness is one of the most significant factors contributing to marital satisfaction and a lifetime of love. In a post made on Facebook by the popular Nigerian Evangelist who is also founder of Mount Zion Faith Ministries, Evangelist Mike, he made it clear that anyone tagged ‘a child of God’ but lacks the spirit of forgiveness may find it difficult to make heaven.
Evangelist Mike Bamiloye, who channeled this post towards those who finds it really difficult to forgive their spouse’s mistake also encouraged them to make amendment else they may find it hard to make it to heaven. To back up his post on forgiveness, He added Matthew 6:14-15 that talks about forgiving others the same way our father in heaven forgives us our sins.
His post reads;
ACCORDING TO MATTHEW 6:14-15
If As A Child of God, You Still Find It Difficult to Forgive your Spouse,
No Matter What He/She has Done,
YOUR GETTING TO HEAVEN IS SERIOUSLY DOUBTFUL
Matthew 6: 14-15
14 For if you forgive other people when they sin against you, your heavenly Father will also forgive you. 15 But if you do not forgive others their sins, your Father will not forgive your sins.
Published By: Ifeoluwa ORISAKAHUNSI
- ABEJOYE SEASON 2; Film Review by Oris Daniel
- ABEJOYE SEASON 3; Film Shooting In Progress
- The human demons have invaded us, Mike Bamiloye urges Christians to be cautious
- [email protected]: Mike Bamiloye to be interviewed on Fresh 105.9 FM today
- Mike Bamiloye reacts after seeing “TheTrain Movie” for the first time, prays for sons, cast and crew members involved in the project.
- “If God has commanded them to build multibillion structures, opinions of men no longer count” – Mike Bamiloye reacts to backlashes over Churches’ Mega projects