A Nigerian man identified as Tosin Taiwo Kayode has taken to microblogging platform, Twitter to announce a career milestone. The young graduate, in a post on October 18, 2021 revealed that he has landed a job at global tech giant, Microsoft.
In his Twitter post, he attributed his growth and progress to the mercy of Jesus Christ. Taiwo shared a photo of himself in a Microsoft office and wrote; ”Only if you knew how far Christ has brought me, y’all just got a new connect to Microsoft”
While some netizens congratulated him, others made light of the situation by presenting their Windows problems to him.
@iam_damayor; Well done bros, abeg my Windows 8.1 dey do anyhow. How far na? What’s the problem?
@Intrudwr; Proud of you bro, may this be the first of many feats as Christ remains at the driving seat
@dc_homer; Congrats! Imma need that connect one day!\
@giftysworld; Congrats let’s connect on LinkedIn
@Ibehchima_RN; I appreciate your humility in attributing your success to Christ. He will keep on multiplying your efforts. Congratulations brother.
- ‘Intensify your prayers for the release of Leah Shaibu’, Pastor Adeboye urges Pastors, Parents
- ‘Odun N Lo Sopin’ Lead Singer, Mama D.A Fasoyin, Celebrates Her 81st birthday
- (Video): Nigerians react to moment Bishop Oyedepo’s wife knelt down to greet Pastor Adeboye
- (Photos): Nigerian woman gives birth to triplets after 11 years of marriage
- “Don’t compare your marriage with what you see on social media”, Nathaniel Bassey advises as he reveals his plans for his wife
- Salvation Ministries Founder, Pastor David Ibiyeomie and wife, celebrate their 25th wedding anniversary (Photos)