The son of Pastor E.A Adeboye of the Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG), Leke Adeboye known to be outspoken on social media by randomly addressing issues has taken to his official Instagram page to tell his followers that only the dead are enemy-free and having enemies is a sign of living. According to some social media users, the simple notion posted by Leke Adeboye was extracted from today’s RCCG daily Devotional.
As at the time of gathering this report, his Instagram followers who commented to his post agreed with his notion that in as much one is still breathing, he/she is prone to have enemies.
If you have no enemy, then you are not living. Period.
- 53rd wedding anniversary; Pastor Adeboye’s son, Leke, mocks critics
- Pastor Adeboye’s son, Leke showers corn seller with money gift after he spotted her praying over her charcoal pot (Video)
- #EndSarsNow: Jaymikee, Leke Adeboye, Sonnie Badu, Dunsin Oyekan and others join campaign.
- ‘I AM NOT IMPRESSED, leave the original picture alone’, Leke Adeboye knocks artist who made a painting of him and his father, Nigerians react
- ‘Thank you for standing with me’, Leke Adeboye eulogizes wife, prays for her (Photos)
- “Critics won’t see this now”, Leke Adeboye says as he announces the commissioning of a new dialysis centre donated by Pastor E.A Adeboye