The living gospel drama legend, Evangelist Mike Bamiloye has given out a piece of advice to those awfully concerned about the existence of fake pastors and prophets.
WHY ALL THE SCREAMS?
Sir, why are you so worried about Fake Pastors?
Why all the fusses?
Why all the screams about fake Pastors and Ministers of God?
Why are you so surprisoed?
Is it something so strange?
Are there no Fake Doctors?
Fake beauties of Fake Ladies?
There is a man who dresses like a lady and if you were not informed, you would be absolutely convinced he is a lady. And he is being celebrated by many people.
There are Fake Breasts,
Fake long hair,
Fake set of Dentures,
Fake nose of Michael Jackson and Fake Eyes.
There are Fake Men you would think are ladies and Fake Ladies you would think are Men.
You watch Movies and you cry because somebody died in the movie.
Did he die for real?
You watch Movie and you become emotional, was it a Reality Show?
Fake tooth pastes.
There are big toys that look like human being and someone once’s got married to his Toy Wife.
And News carried it celebratedly.
THERE WAS A FAKE DISCIPLE OF JESUS CALLED JUDAS ISCARIOT. He followed the Lord for Three and half Years stealing from the purse and ending up Selling his Master for N30,000.
Sir, so why are you so worried about Fake Pastors as if they were the First to be Fake in our Society.
Even Jesus Christ had said many would come in His name lying that they are the Messiah, performing astonishing wonders and miracles.
If you get confused by the Fake Pastors, it is your fault.
If you get distracted by the Fake Pastors, it is your fault,
If you are duped and scammed by The Fake Pastors it is your Fault.
IF YOU GO TO HELL BECAUSE OF FAKE PASTORS , IT IS ABSOLUTELY YOUR FAULT!!!!!!
Published By: Ifeoluwa ORISAKAHUNSI
- [email protected]: TEN THINGS WE KNOW ABOUT DADDY MIKE – Olubusola Seyi Ajayi
- What happened to Mount Zion in 1993 during AGBARA-NLA is happening now on #TheTrain – Mike Bamiloye
- Mike Bamiloye recounts how marketers made lots of money from their movies and little was given to them as return
- “We are so blessed in this family to have you as a Son”, Mike Bamiloye writes as he celebrates son on his birthday
- “My best man bought my wedding suit, shirt and tie”, Mike Bamiloye recounts as he celebrates 32nd wedding anniversary with his wife.
- Daddy Mike and Mummy Gloria Bamiloye are all smiles during “Abejoye Season 4” film shooting.