Lady Evang. Tokunbo Jarrett, the wife of the veteran gospel actor, Elvon Jarrett has zeroed the achievements of parents who fail to introduce their children to Jesus Christ and also guide them. Tokunbo Jarrett, who has also featured in many gospel movies said parents’ success and achievements can only be ascertained if the gospel reflects in the lives of their children.
She shares; No matter your achievements in life, if you fail to guide your children unto the truth, you have failed
Published By: Ifeoluwa ORISAKAHUNSI
- (Photos): Elvon Jarrett’s son, Emmanuel celebrates 22nd birthday today, mom talks about ordeal at his birth
- “Do not marry if you find it hard to forgive” – Dr. Tokunbo Jarrett
- (Photos): Elvon Jarrett’s wife, Tokunbo shares lovely pictures with the Bamiloyes from her recent visit to Nigeria
- We can’t claim to be born again and still live in disobedience – Jaymikee
- Mike Bamiloye advises waiting singles to marry based on conviction by the Holy Spirit and not on recommendation by parent or pastor.
- Omolara Ayoola spotted singing and dancing with some WALL foundation princesses in her new office (Video)