The President of vision carriers’ international, Evang. Gloria Bamiloye has taken to social media to share the prerequisites of experiencing God’s power in one’s life and ministry. According to Mummy Gloria, walking with God in Holiness should be the major concern of Christians who desire God’s power as clearly stated in Matthew 6:33.
Adding to the aforementioned necessity, she also backed up her point using Job 8:6-7. Writing further, she shared a dream she had where congregants sought desperately to be filled with Holy Ghost and power but became cold in their hearts when they were asked to pray for mercy and forgiveness.
She shared; It you desire his power, you must desire to be holy. Walk with him in holiness not just in the techniques and methods of making it or to have his prosper. All these are good but are not enough to fight the battles ahead of believers this end time.
I dreamt and I saw young men and women in the hall as in a great program. They have come for prayers to ask God for his Holy Ghost and power. I then came forward in the dream asking them to pray for mercy and forgiveness of sin. Half of them move out of the hall and refuse to pray and yet they wanted power in fact they actually came to pray to receive the power.
Brethren so many people desire power and move of God today in their lives and miniseries, but they are not ready to walk with God and to live holy. Seek God, seek his kingdom and his righteousness and the power and his anointing will follow you. Prayer: Ask God to purify us and forgive us ,pray that he cleanse us and make us holy unto him. Pray that our bodies will be his dwelling place in Jesus Name
Published By: Ifeoluwa ORISAKAHUNSI
- “When I saw Bro. Mike, I saw the future”, Gloria Bamiloye speaks on TrueTalk Show (Details+Video)
- How to choose the right marriage partner (Part 3) – Gloria Bamiloye
- “Speaking in tongues and operating in faith to move mountains are good, but they are nothing before God without LOVE” – Gloria Bamiloye
- “My best man bought my wedding suit, shirt and tie”, Mike Bamiloye recounts as he celebrates 32nd wedding anniversary with his wife.
- “A murderer and someone who envies are the same in God’s presence”, Gloria Bamiloye
- Daddy Mike and Mummy Gloria Bamiloye are all smiles during “Abejoye Season 4” film shooting.