Apostle Johnson Suleman of the Omega Fire Ministries, has warned the President Muhammadu Buhari government against the use of military force to stop the ongoing protests in NIgeria.
The Nigerian Army had recently announced the commencement of its annual exercise, Operation Crocodile Smile amidst the ongoing nationwide protests by Nigerian youths.
Many believe that the military exercise, which will commence nationwide on October 20, 2020, is to counter the protest that has lasted over 2 weeks. Apostle Suleman warned that any move against the peaceful protest by the youth will be disastrous.
The cleric tweeted, “Attempting to break the youths by unleashing the military will only open up new demands. That will be disastrous and regrettable. The reactions to years of oppression can’t stop in a week. @MBuhari, if Kolade Johnson, Jimoh ishaq, etc, were your children, will you be quiet?”
- Apostle Arome Osayi shares his one on one contention with village forces of darkness (Video)
- Pastor Ighodalo conducts service hours after wife’s death (Video)
- Pastor Tunde Bakare opposes reopening of churches, states reason
- Our Lagos and Ogun churches will not reopen – MFM
- “No matter how good you are in that calling or ministry, if it is outside God’s calling for your life, it is regarded as irrelevant”, Pastor Adeboye
- Bishop Oyedepo Surprises Tope Alabi On Her 50th Birthday (Video)