The senior pastor of Dunamis International, Pastor Paul Enenche has said many Nigerians would not have been alive if not for the church. Paul Enenche stated this at a sermon on Sunday at his church’s Headquarters, Glory Dome in Abuja.
According to him, the only thing that has kept Nigerians alive in the face of harsh economic realities and COVID-19 conditions in the country is the “presence of God’s word”. “Thank God for Church, otherwise many people would have k*lled themselves since. If they say there was su!cide, just imagine what will happen if not for church.
“Living in a kind of country we are living and in the part of the world we are living, the only thing that has kept us alive and kept us well is the Word of God. Didn’t you hear the COVID-19 predictions, that millions will be on the streets of Africa?
“We don’t have all the sophisticated things they have there, but we have raw word of God. Even though they mock us and say with all our word, where is our development? But the word of God has saturated the group,” Pastor Enenche said.
- ”Freeze”, you are a mad dog and you are cursed, Pastor Paul Enenche roars in Holy anger (Video)
- Christmas Welfare: Pastor (Dr) Paul Enenche of Dunamis distributes food, others (Photos)
- Pastor (Dr) Paul Enenche narrates how his wife’s miscarriage was reversed by faith
- Pastor (Dr) Enenche slams ‘Haters of the Church’ over comments on Mega building projects by the Church
- STOP PRESS! News of Pastor Enenche’s Purchase Of Private Jet Unconfirmed
- Pastor Enenche reacts to the purported acquisition of a private Jet