The President of PREM Films, who doubles as the director of FejosbabaTV, Evang. Femi Adebile has openly announced his desire to oversee the coming elections in Nigeria as the next INEC Chairman.
This was brought on board following a quick poll he organized for his fans to choose between two of his yet released movies they would like to watch next on his YouTube channel this Sunday. He noted that his fans needed to vote between watching ROD OF WAR and QUEEN ON THE STREET with a time frame before the voting ends.
Femi Adebile however exhibited transparency as he shared the result of the poll stating that the total number of voters were 990, 498 voted for QUEEN ON THE STREET, 447 voted for ROD OF WAR while 45 of the votes casted were considered invalid.
Reacting to this, one of his ministry members and a popular face in Fejosbaba movies, Asegun Oluyemi Enoch suggested Femi Adebile to take over the coming elections after considering how he handled the pool. Within minutes, Femi Adebile announced he would gladly accept the offer and perform his duties with the fear of God.
ASEGUN OLUYEMI WROTE; Fejosbaba, I nominate you for the post of the INEC chairman. Help us oversee the coming elections 😄😄😄. FEMI ADEBILE RESPONDED; Asegun Oluyemi 🤣🤣🤣🤣 I will honourably accept the office without election malpractice doing everything in OBEDIENCE to Christ
Published By: Ifeoluwa ORISAKAHUNSI
- Create your online audience now because very soon DVD will not be on sales, FejosBaba gives advice to producers
- “SARS & SWAT is just like pouring the same content into a new container”, Baba Nife speaks (Video)
- Video: “God is in that challenge with you”, Femi Adebile drops some songs of comfort ahead his birthday
- ‘My baby is matriculating’, Actor, Femi Adebile celebrates Oladejo Bukola, Gbenro of Kembe Isonu, as he matriculates
- FejosbabaTv set to drop another movie titled ‘Scar of Desires’, reveals official poster and date of release
- ‘Why I am always quiet on my film locations’ – Femi Adebile (Video)