Despite 2020’s peculiarity, God was faithful, and the family of Engineer Pedro-Adetola was one of the millions of family who experienced a divine turnaround in 2021. However, Seyi Pedro Adetola has taken to her Facebook page to share her ordeal before child’s birth and also used her story to encourage her Facebook friends to keep hope alive and they journey on in 2021.
According to the popular gospel film actress, Seyi Adetola-Pedro said she got the most shocking news of her life when the doctor told her that she might not be able to successfully carry any pregnancy, but God made it possible, she conceived and delivered a baby girl safely 11 years after wedding.
HAPPY NEW YEAR 2021
I have this to encourage someone. 2019 was a tough year for my family. Physically, it was the most painful year for me. My family suffered demotion and backwardness. All our endeavours were futile. We failed virtually in everything we laid our hands on. We were frustrated…we crossed to 2020 almost empty. In early 2020, medically, I got the worst result of my life.
Medically, I was told that I may not be able to get pregnant or carry any pregnancy successfully. It was the peak of our challenges but truly, just as the sayings that the peak of a problem is the starting point of a major breakthrough. No wonder my husband named his daughter, BREAKTHROUGH. The peak of our problem was actually the starting point of some major breakthroughs in my family. That same 2020, God blessed us with a wonderful baby.
I don’t know how 2020 looked like for you and your family, was it bad? That doesn’t mean 2021 will be bad. Did you start this year with low Spirit due to your challenges? Don’t worry, that doesn’t mean you will end this way. Are you at the peak of your problem? It is just a signal that your Breakthrough process has started.
Never give up on God. Never loose hope. At the end of the tunnel, there shall be light. Keep living. Keep hope alive. Stay connected with God. Worship, serve and love God more… Don’t worry, this year shall be your YEAR OF BREAKTHROUGH in Jesus’ name. Amen.
HAPPY NEW YEAR
With love from PEDRO-ADETOLA’S FAMILY.
Thank you for your love and support. We love you.
Published By: Ifeoluwa ORISAKAHUNSI
- Seyi Pedro recounts how she had an encounter with God on a valentine day
- Gospel Filmmaker, Seyi Pedro welcomes her first child after 11 years of marriage (Photos)
- (Video): “I was told Seyi was possessed by Mami-Wata during her waiting period”, Seyi Pedro’s mom recounts ordeal
- Gospel film actress, Seyi Pedro celebrates MowuOluwa @6months; the baby girl she welcomed after 11 years of waiting (Photos)
- “The two categories of Nigerian Youths; The LEADERS and the BURNERS”. Mike Bamiloye speaks
- #EndSARS: Prayer walk with negative statements after it, is a mere body and mouth exercise – Jaymikee