“I was expecting u to congratulate Adeniyi family on their newborn babies, even if Toyin didn‘t” – Fan drag Toyin Abraham’s husband.
A fan identified as kikkyflozzy on Instagram has dragged Toyin Abraham’s husband, Kolawole Ajeyemi, for not congratulating Adeniyi Johnson and his wife, Seyi Edun, on the birth of their twins.
Kolawole has shared a video of himself and his wife having a playful argument during breakfast.
A fan took to Kolawole’s Instagram comment section to express his disappointment, noting that Kolawole would have extended his congratulations to Adeniyi Johnson’s family, even if Toyin Abraham did not.
The fan wrote, ” I was expecting u to congratulate Adeniyi family for their new born babies , even if Toyin didn’t…. That is not fair enough……”
Some other netizens also weighed in on the matter, with some supporting Kolawole’s stance.
See reactions below:
– @kikkyflozzy moderator of congratulatory messages Eku ise oo, eke is my hobby , mschewwww.
– @kikkyflozzy alayebaje omo una don come again
– @kikkyflozzy wait what are you people smoking telling people how to live thiet life bcos they are celebrities? You’re high on cheap weed ma
– @kikkyflozzy dem congratulate her when she born her own…
– @kikkyflozzy daleru daleru! iya aje! emere! oni gbana
– @kikkyflozzy lenu werey. The way Dey congratulated her when she gave her or during any of her achievements
– @kikkyflozzy it’s not by force to post picture , they didn’t post when Ire was born too, everybody should do their thing, we love all of them ❤️
– @kikkyflozzy must you people cause unnecessary problem how sure are you he never call him to congratulate him is it a must he post if you don’t have anything sensible to say abeg rest😢
= @kikkyflozzy are sick ni ma , did Adeniyi and wife congratulate them when they had Ire ? Why are people so dramatic? Can’t you liv people alone to liv in peace