The promise and affirmation of faith of the 23rd Psalm is that the Lord will protect His people against their enemies and also throw a victory banquet for them. The fifth verse simply means that the shepherd will protect us as we safely graze before our enemies because He (God) stands guard over us.
The joyful grandfather and president of VGD (Victory Drama Group), Evangelist Yemi Adepoju has made it open via social media that he will never pray for the death of his enemies, instead he will pray that God prepares a special meal for him to eat in the presence of his enemies.
This however indicates that the death of his enemies is not as important as enjoying the goodies prepared by God right before his enemies who look askance at his joy yet dare not make a move to spoil God’s delight in the goodness and presence of God.
This follows that which God commanded in Mathew 5:44 to love our enemies and also pray for them.
Yemi Adepoju Shares;
WHY WILL I PRAY FOR MY ENEMIES TO DIE, WHEN I HAVE THE OPTION OF EATING A SPECIAL MEAL PREPARED BY GOD IN THEIR PRESENCE… (PSALM 23:5)
See instagram post below;
Published By: Ifeoluwa ORISAKAHUNSI
- “If you want a great marriage, surround yourself with couples who have one”, Yemi Adepoju advises
- Gospel Film Power Couple, Yemi and Feyi Adepoju celebrate 28th wedding anniversary
- ‘Our friendship started 39 years ago’, Yemi Adepoju gushes over wife, promises wife his unending love
- “For 29yrs of our marriage, you have never given me a reason to doubt your love”, Rev’d ‘Yemi Adepoju pens lovely note to celebrate wife, Prof. Feyi
- Bunmi Bamitale organizes free online diction training for drama ministers with Feyi Adepoju, Doyin Hassan, Kayode Owojori & Eniola Okedare
- “One of the most painful things to experience in marriage is marrying an unfaithful spouse” Yemi Adepoju