Evang. Isaac Femi-Akintunde of Mount Zion Faith Ministries has taken to his official Facebook page to celebrate his wife, Mrs Grace Femi-Akintunde as she turns a new age today. Evang. Isaac Femi Akintunde however took his Facebook friends down the memory lane of how he proposed to his wife and was expecting a ‘NO’ because of the circumstances that surrounded the proposal.
According to him, when he proposed to his wife, he added many ‘ragged words’ to his proposal to make her reject him but ‘Sister Grace’ saw beyond his comportment and gave him a YES following her confirmation in the place of prayers as per her marital journey. He further thanked her for making the journey a beautiful one.
In his words; SISTER GRACE. Just like yesterday, I was handing you my proposal in ragged words, lacking confidence in me because I had made a conclusion within me that you’d give me the NO I believed I deserved.
I thought of many things to fuel the fire of the expected reply. I thought about words I could say that would send you packing from my imagined joyride so I could tell God that I had played my own part but, in-spite of all those stunts I pulled, you loved me even more. I am certain if it were this present age, I would have gotten a ground-breaking NO as an answer.
Sister Grace, Thank God you prayed to know the mind of God. Thank you for saying YES to my proposal when the future was clouded. Thank God for your life, for saying Yes despite my flaws, academic status, terrible background and the likes. I didn’t expect a goodwill ending to my rough beginning.
In the tunnel of my life, it was hard to picture light at the end of it. You made me believe in not just change, but Love and I cherish that. It has gotten better over the years and year in, year out I thank God for adding you significantly and purposefully into my life. It has been a rollercoaster of Joy ever since!
Happy Birthday, Sister Grace. Another beautiful year erupts before you soundly and majestically, filled with gems and beams of collosal glory. Another season unlocks as a mystery door, opening you into a portal of powerful manifestations and a feature-length expression of divinity. The paths have been paved and the clouds have changed. The atmosphere is stirred as there is an abundance of rain. It is my prayer that the abundance of the Lord’s rain shall drench you in all fullness and glory!
As your name signifies. – Grace; the Lord would favour you on all sides and in all endeavours! The Lord shall satisfy and equip you with His kindness and ever increasing mercies! The Lord shall multiply you in the Land of the living and expand your coast before your brethren! You shall never be stranded, Grace. The Lord shall continually make a way for you.
I love you with all that God has given me and I cherish you above all that has been placed before me. My joy is to see your joy spring in the morning and never set. My joy is to see you glow without dim forever and ever. I love you, Grace. Happy Blessed birthday. People of God, please help me appreciate My Honey on this blessed day of hers. Call or text her on 08068125198. Love, Isaac.
Published By: Ifeoluwa ORISAKAHUNSI
- It was sis. Grace that initiated the Kano invitation that launched us into full time ministers, Mike Bamiloye writes as he celebrates Grace Akintunde on her birthday.
- ‘If loving you is a crime, then, I prefer to be a criminal’, Evang Isaac Femi-Akintunde pens lovely note to celebrate 23rd wedding anniversary with wife, Grace
- Every Aspect Of Film Production Requires Prayer For Instruction And Direction From The Holy Spirit. – Isaac Femi Akintunde
- ‘My only princess’, Veteran actor, Evang. Isaac Femi-Akintunde celebrates daughter, Ajola on her 15th birthday
- ‘Thank you for making the territories of the enemies boil’, Isaac Femi Akintunde celebrates Israel Ore-Adewole on his birthday
- ‘Great Grace’, Evang. Isaac Femi Akintunde says as he shows his biological father, Pa. David Akintunde, aged 100 (PHOTOS)