Pastor Leke Adeboye, the last child of the General Overseer of the Redeemed Christain Church of God, Pastor E.A Adeboye, is presently celebrating his 40th birthday today, 20th of May, 2022.
Celebrating his birthday, Pastor Leke took to his Instagram page to announce he’s a winner on his birthday, “For I (Oluwagbemileke Adeboye) did not conquer the land by my swords or actions, and I did not prevail by my own strength, but rather by your power, strength and good favor, for you were and always be partial towards me”. To God. – he penned.
Leke Adeboye who is the Senior Personal Assistant of the General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God, Pastor Enoch Adeboye attended Command Secondary School, Apata, Ibadan and Kent Canterbury, England for his secondary school education before proceeding to University of Hertfordshire, England for a degree in Aerospace Technology and Engineering.
He also holds a Masters degree in Engineering Project Management at the Bournemouth University, England. His educational background is an amazing one having spent years in England for his first degree and master’s degree making him one of the brilliant Nigerian pastors. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO HIM. PHOTOS BELOW
- 53rd wedding anniversary; Pastor Adeboye’s son, Leke, mocks critics
- #EndSarsNow: Jaymikee, Leke Adeboye, Sonnie Badu, Dunsin Oyekan and others join campaign.
- “If you have no enemy, then you are not living” – Leke Adeboye
- (Photos): Pastor Leke Adeboye celebrates 9th wedding anniversary with his wife, Titilope
- ‘I AM NOT IMPRESSED, leave the original picture alone’, Leke Adeboye knocks artist who made a painting of him and his father, Nigerians react
- “The last few days have been tough”, Titi Adeboye pens a heartfelt note to celebrate her husband, Pastor Leke Adeboye as he turns 39