CREATED BY: JOSHUA MIKE-BAMILOYE
CHARACTERS: JAY & JOSH
RUN TIME: 57seconds
“…THE JOY OF THE HYPOCRITES DOESN’T LAST ” JOB 20:5
Hypocrisy is a deadly sin that has damaged and destroyed many that were contaminated by it.
Let’s take a look at Ananias and Sapphira’s case. These couple also wanted to look good, make the church and the apostles speak highly of them just as they did to Barnabas who made the sale of almost same property in meeting the needs of the poor among them. These couple (Ananias and Sapphira) had to lie so as to make their sales record and total giving heart look perfect but they also paid the price of death with their hypocrisy acts.
Hypocrisy is short-sighted in several ways. It focuses on what people think, not on what God thinks and personal reality with the maker. It focuses on this life, not on eternal.
We really need to purse and seek growth in generosity and integrity. Get real with the living God, He desires truth in the innermost being (Psalms 51:6)
- SPEAK POSITIVE (Jay & Josh)
- GET BUSY (Jay & Josh)
- Jaymikee ‘appreciates all the love’ he received on his birthday, shares pictures from studio session he had with friends (Photos)
- With scriptural references, Jaymikee disagrees on knowing “sexual compatibility” of one’s partner before marriage
- ‘Since Salvation is worth more than lottery, then new converts should be celebrated big during altar calls’ – Joshua Mike-Bamiloye
- (Photos): Jaymikee spotted imparting Lawrence Oyor after a long overnight tutorial on ‘music production’