Truly, Newborn Babies are like Little Suns as They Bring Light and Warmth into Your Life. Damilola Mike-Bamiloye, the Father of Gloria Mike-Bamiloye and husband of Emmanuela Mike-Bamiloye has released a video clip online revealing how he reacted when he was informed about the bundle of joy welcomed at home when he was on the film location of “THE TRAIN”.
In the short video clip he shared, he explained that fear crept in a bit when he called home and one was picking his calls but he decided to focus on God’s assignments (film shooting) knowing fully well that God will never leave or abandon him on film location leaving his heavily pregnant wife at home without intervening.
In his words, “I was shooting the gossip scene of the train when my mom called and she was like, Dami, you are now a father, then I started hearing the baby’s cry, I’ve never experienced that kind of feeling before, I was overwhelmed with laughter as if someone was giving me a spiritual tickling, I was soo overwhelmed with Joy”. YOU REALLY NEED TO SEE THE VIDEO BELOW.
- HEART TOUCHING MESSAGE BY DR MRS EMMANUELA MIKE-BAMILOYE
- HOW WE MET – EMMANUELA & DAMILOLA MIKE BAMILOYE
- Damilola Mike Bamiloye and wife, Emmanuella, celebrate 2 years wedding anniversary (Photos)
- “Thank you for making our home heaven on earth”, Damilola Mike Bamiloye eulogizes wife on their 2nd wedding anniversary
- (Photos): The Bamiloyes and Adeboyes reunite at the just concluded 2020 Holy Ghost Congress
- “Don’t mind little Gloria’s face”, proud father and husband, Damiola Mike-Bamiloye captioned as he shares throwback picture