The Founder and presiding Bishop of Living Faith Church Worldwide, Bishop David O. Oyedepo has taken his time to explain in-depth the importance and blessings that surround honoring one’s parents during the ChoP (Convent Hour of Prayer) service.
According to the pastor, people who don’t honour their parents have lost blessings in two ways; blessings that come from the breasts they suckled and womb they stayed in for months, and also blessings of the father that cause man to prevail.
During the sermon, he shared how his grandmother said a word of prayer into his life when he bought her grandmother a set of furniture. He said he was barely 20 years of age when his grandmother prophesied blessings into his life even when there was no sign of blessings around him.
Honoring our parents attract the blessings of the soul.
People that don’t honour their parents have lost the blessings of the breasts and womb and the blessings of the Father that cause men to prevail.
I bought the first set of furniture for my grandmother when I was 20 years old. It was for her breakfast.
I heard her say to me ‘You shall be great’. There was no sign of blessing around me then.
- “Churches are not allowed to open for 2hrs but markets are allowed for 6hrs” – Bishop Oyedepo questions lockdown order (Video)
- “We’ve recorded 55 healings of Coronavirus”- Bishop David Oyedepo announces
- “You don’t need to run abroad. There is nothing anywhere else that is not in Nigeria” – Bishop Oyedepo
- “One of the ways a husband should express his love for his wife is by giving her gifts” – Bishop Oyedepo
- Bishop Oyedepo says re-opening of churches led to decrease in Coronavirus
- Video of Daddy Freeze calling Bishop Oyedepo “bastard” and “bald headed fowl” surfaces online (Video)